- Kemper: Kemper is a publicly traded corporation founded in 1990. They are a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business market.
- Safeco: Safeco, a Liberty Mutual Insurance company, has been protecting individuals and families with personal insurance coverage since 1923. Liberty Mutual Insurance ranks on the Fortune 100 list of the largest U.S. corporations. The company has financial strength ratings of A (Excellent) from the A.M. Best Company, A2 (Good) from Moody’s Investors Service, and A- (Strong) from Standard & Poor’s.
- Travelers: The Travelers Company is an American insurance company. It is the second largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance and the third largest writer of U.S. personal insurance through independent agents
- Allied: Allied Insurance provides insurance to individuals, families and businesses. In 1998, Allied merged with Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. A Fortune 500 company based in Columbus, OH, Nationwide is one of the country’s largest diversified insurance and financial services organizations.
- Encompass: Encompass Insurance Company is a subsidiary of The Allstate Corporation. It is one of the largest personal property and casualty insurance brands sold exclusively through a network of more than 2,400 independent agents.
Get a quote from 15 companies in 15 minutes.
Voted Best Insurance Agents 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015